Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Love my new camera!

Okay it's not really new new, since it was my birthday present in September, but I finally got a chance to really play with it.

Last Saturday my daughter and I went to see Disney Princesses on Ice. We bought tickets in the middle range. It gave us seats in the middle concourse with a great head on view of the action, but we were in no way close. While we were waiting I tried taking pictures of the backdrop without the flash on my camera just to see what it would do. I was pleasantly surprised. Then during the show I took pictures zooming in just to see how they would turn out. I even took pictures at the max zoom. I was a little worried because on the screen the scene was prettypixelated, but I was so excited to look at the pictures on the computer when we got home. The second dress is even a still capture from the movie I took!

This is why I love my camera!

Just in case you couldn't guess, Daph's favorite princess is Cinderella






1 comment:

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! I hope I could go there also! :) Thank you for your lovely blog! It's so nice to find other quilters from the other side of the world! :)