Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here's a little of what I've been working on...


I've been working on a few projects trying to get them done so that my parents could take them back to Idaho when they came for Thanksgiving.

I didn't get both of the quilts done but I did get this one done, and I love how it turned out. The piecing I kept really simple, and to go with the Knight fabric I appliqued this amazing dragon onto the quilt. I even used minkee for the belly, ears and tail. The applique pattern is from this wonderful website full of free patterns. Hopefully my nephew likes it as much as I do.

I'm almost done with a quillow for my niece, but I promised my husband that I would finish quilting a Christmas wall hanging for us this year before I get back to making presents. So I better go and quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.