Friday, January 30, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies!

I just had to share.  Today I placed the cookie order for my daughter's Girl Scout troop, and it just seemed amazing to be placing an order for 198 cases of cookies.  That's 2376 boxes of cookies that we are expecting to sell both in preorders and in boothsales. 

 Just as an interseting aside, did you know that ThinMints are #2 in cookie sales for the US, following Oreos, and that they are only available for 3 months a year.  See what I learned in the training to be the troops Cookie Mom.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Just think, you'll only have to eat 4 cases or so on your own (before booth sales) :-D

Amy said...

Yeah some will be stored at our house which Andy thinks might be dangerous to our wallet and waists

Pretty Things said...

My neighbor is the cookie warehouse this year, so it is WAY too easy to go buy boxes! Oh my aching belly!

Ann said...

I {heart} GS cookies! I used to love selling them; now I help out by buying oodles of boxes (hey, I have to do my part, right?)

i think i know said...

bless you for being the cookie mom
cindy