Saturday, June 6, 2009

Need an idea for a fun Father's Day gift!

If you are looking for an out of the ordinary and fun Father's Day gift check out these websites. Both of these are great because they have some really items that aren't very expensive. I think I'm going to order Andy a rear view mirror for his monitor, I just need to decide which of these websites ( this one or this one) to order one from since they both have them. And I may have to get this for myself, I don't know why but it intrigues me

This one is Andy's favorite online store, and pretty much the name says it all Think Geek. Andy really likes the cube warfare category.

This one I just found when Lola...Again posted about it on her blog, I love the Zorro Sword BBQ meat fork, and the mini circular saw pizza cutter, here at Perpetual Kid.

No comments: