Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here are some of the projects I've been working on lately!


Theses are pictures of a bag that I made for my Twilight mad friend.  She's always laughing about how pathetic she must look as a middle-aged married woman lusting after Robert Pattinson.  So on the inside, as her dirty little secret I printed a Twilight screen saver onto fabric using plain white fabric and freezer paper (so easy) to use as the pocket.  The pocket is better in person, I don't know why but the flash kept washing it out.


This picture is of Mitten "Stockings" that I made for a friend and her husband.  They have snaps holding them to the chenile ric rac "string" so that they can be separated on Christmas morning.  These are also made out of the remaining fabric from a treeskirt and tablerunner that I made them a couple years ago.

5 comments:

Janet said...

I love the Edward bag! What other great graphics might transfer onto fabric?

Amy said...

Kathy has these really cool pictures of her girls in their ballet outfits, that remind me of Degas paintings. I'm going to ask her to bring them so I can scan them and make ornaments.

I was also looking at the website I have listed with free ornaments thinking these could be fun also.

Amy said...

Don't forget - Kids Artwork!!!!

Mrs. B. Roth said...

wait, what's the freezer paper trick? It sounds like you are saying I don't have to spend oodles of money on special iron on paper ...

rachel griffith said...

omg!!!
i LOVE it!!!
i think i need one now!!!
:D