Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sometimes I don't understand my husband!!

   I just don't understand my husband.  Tonight after we had put Daph to bed she came out telling us her legs hurt.  Andy was already in the kitchen so I had him double check that the nighttime cough and cold medicine didn't have ibuprofen in it already.  So he checks, says no, and then comes out, leaving me to go back in the kitchen and get the ibuprofen from right next to the other bottle of medicine.  I was ready to scream and he just looked at me like I was crazy.  He couldn't figure out why I was irritated.  In fact his comment was that I had just asked him to check the other medicine, and he had.

   Why as a Mom do we know that this would mean we than needed to get the other medicine, but it just doesn't even click with men?  How can they think so differently?

   I keep thinking we've been together long enough that he shouldn't surprise me with these differences but every once in a while he still does.  Do you think we'll ever just be able to go, oh well, without it driving us crazy?

No comments: